Do you want to work in the team that is building the next generation data platform for the food- and asset management-industry? Are you the linking pin between business & engineering and ready to actually make an impact? Stop looking any further. We need you!
As our Business Analyst (BA) you will play a key role in the FFA-team and at our clients. You will be the person business stakeholders talk to when it comes to their wishes and requests. Based on those wishes and requests you will gather and define requirements both on a functional and technical level. And while you are at it, implement and deliver the new functionality in the client’s solution as well! This includes supporting implementations by training users, acceptance tests etc.
Your learnings from our clients and input will flow back in the Food For Analytics innovation program. We are constantly innovating in a scalable, flexible and robust way. Hence, we come together and work on internal projects, innovations, and propositions that will accelerate the digital transformation and data-centricity-programs for companies within food-and retail industry in an easy-going, friendly environment.
At Food For Analytics we value our employees and aim to maximize your potential so that you can become the expert in your field and thereby help our clients to the next level in their journey to data-centricity.
- Business process (re-)engineering and documentation.
- Requirements analysis and documentation.
- Be the linking pin between technology and business whilst truly getting down to the bottom of things.
- Be able to understand and transform business requirements into a technical implementation to support decision making.
- Craft and maintain documentation of all data & analytics initiatives.
- Facilitate and support the implementation of the solution, compliant to the requirements set for the standardized products / client projects.
- Perseverance, drive and a deep feeling of ownership.
- A Passion for working with all kinds of data.
- Strong analytical to link business requirements and definitions with technical engineers it and vice versa.
- You have a relevant MSc or BSc degree
- You’ve got knowledge of MS office tools
- You’re analytical, Customer driven, pragmatic and have excellent communication skills.
- Proficient in Dutch, English and German;
- Willingness to occasionally travel to production sites (Netherlands and Germany);
- No 9 to 5 mentality.
Nice to haves
- Experience in Data Science/ Machine learning projects.
- Experience within retail and/or foodindustry
- Experience of agile project management approaches, tools and documentation.
Reach out to us through firstname.lastname@example.org and include your resume and motivation. We will get back to you asap!
For acquisitions, FFA uses The Talent Recruiter / Lars Broeders via +31 6 2933 0716 or email@example.com